Panera Bread Turkey Bravo: A Delicious and Hearty Sandwich
Panera Bread’s Turkey Bravo sandwich is a hearty and flavorful option for a quick and satisfying meal. Packed with protein and vegetables, this sandwich is perfect for a healthy lunch or dinner.
The Turkey Bravo starts with two slices of toasted sourdough bread. On top of that, you’ll find sliced roasted turkey breast, avocado, bacon, lettuce, tomato, and red onion. The sandwich is then drizzled with a creamy honey mustard sauce.
The result is a sandwich that is both delicious and nutritious. The turkey is juicy and flavorful, the avocado adds a creamy richness, the bacon is smoky and crispy, and the vegetables provide a fresh and crunchy touch. The honey mustard sauce ties everything together and gives the sandwich a delicious, tangy flavor.
If you’re looking for a satisfying and healthy sandwich, the Panera Bread Turkey Bravo is a great option. It’s perfect for a quick and easy lunch or dinner, and it’s sure to please everyone.
|Roasted turkey breast||4 ounces||160|
|Romaine lettuce||1 cup||10|
|Cheddar cheese||1 ounce||110|
The Panera Bread Turkey Bravo sandwich is a popular choice for lunch or dinner. It is made with roasted turkey breast, avocado, bacon, lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise on a ciabatta roll. The sandwich is hearty and satisfying, and it is packed with protein and nutrients.
In this article, we will provide detailed instructions on how to make the Panera Bread Turkey Bravo sandwich at home. We will also provide nutritional information for the sandwich, as well as tips for making it even better.
To make the Panera Bread Turkey Bravo sandwich, you will need the following ingredients:
* 2 ciabatta rolls, split
* 4 slices of roasted turkey breast
* 1 avocado, sliced
* 4 slices of bacon
* 2 leaves of lettuce
* 2 tomatoes, sliced
* 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
* Salt and pepper to taste
One Panera Bread Turkey Bravo sandwich contains the following nutrients:
* Calories: 570
* Protein: 30 grams
* Fat: 30 grams
* Carbohydrates: 45 grams
* Fiber: 5 grams
* Sugar: 15 grams
* Sodium: 850 milligrams
To make the Panera Bread Turkey Bravo sandwich, follow these steps:
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the bacon slices on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until they are cooked through and crispy.
3. While the bacon is cooking, slice the avocado, tomatoes, and lettuce.
4. Spread mayonnaise on the inside of each ciabatta roll.
5. Layer the turkey, avocado, bacon, lettuce, and tomato on the ciabatta rolls.
6. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Serve immediately.
Tips for making the Panera Bread Turkey Bravo sandwich even better
Here are a few tips for making the Panera Bread Turkey Bravo sandwich even better:
* Use fresh, high-quality ingredients.
* Toast the ciabatta rolls before adding the toppings.
* Add a few slices of red onion for a bit of extra flavor.
* Drizzle the sandwich with balsamic vinegar for a tangy touch.
* Top the sandwich with a fried egg for a hearty breakfast sandwich.
The Panera Bread Turkey Bravo sandwich is a delicious and satisfying sandwich that is perfect for lunch or dinner. It is easy to make at home, and it can be customized to your liking. With a few simple tips, you can make the Panera Bread Turkey Bravo sandwich even better.
There are many different ways to make the Panera Bread Turkey Bravo sandwich. Here are a few variations to try:
* Add avocado: This is a popular variation on the classic Turkey Bravo sandwich. Simply add sliced avocado to the sandwich before assembling it.
* Add bacon: For a more hearty sandwich, add a few slices of bacon to the turkey and avocado.
* Add cheese: Cheddar cheese is a classic choice for the Turkey Bravo sandwich, but you can also try other types of cheese, such as mozzarella, provolone, or goat cheese.
* Add sprouts: Add some sprouts to the sandwich for a healthy and crunchy addition.
* Add tomatoes: Tomatoes are a classic sandwich topping, and they go well with the turkey and avocado in the Turkey Bravo sandwich.
* Add onions: Red onions are a good choice for the Turkey Bravo sandwich, as they add a bit of sweetness and crunch.
* Add lettuce: Lettuce is a refreshing and healthy addition to the Turkey Bravo sandwich.
These are just a few of the many variations you can try on the Panera Bread Turkey Bravo sandwich. Get creative and experiment with different ingredients to find your favorite combination.
Where to find it
The Panera Bread Turkey Bravo sandwich is available at all Panera Bread locations. You can also order the sandwich online through the Panera Bread website or app.
Here are the nutritional values for the Panera Bread Turkey Bravo sandwich:
* Calories: 470
* Total fat: 23 grams
* Saturated fat: 8 grams
* Cholesterol: 65 milligrams
* Sodium: 900 milligrams
* Carbohydrates: 50 grams
* Dietary fiber: 5 grams
* Sugar: 14 grams
* Protein: 24 grams
The Panera Bread Turkey Bravo sandwich is a good source of protein, fiber, and vitamins. However, it is also high in calories and fat. If you are watching your weight, you may want to limit your intake of this sandwich.
The Panera Bread Turkey Bravo sandwich is a popular choice for a reason. It is flavorful, hearty, and satisfying. If you are looking for a delicious and nutritious sandwich, the Turkey Bravo is a great option.
Q: What is the Turkey Bravo sandwich at Panera Bread?
A: The Turkey Bravo sandwich is a grilled panini featuring roasted turkey breast, avocado, bacon, lettuce, tomato, and provolone cheese on ciabatta bread. It is served with your choice of dressing.
Q: What are the nutrition facts for the Turkey Bravo sandwich?
A: A Turkey Bravo sandwich has 540 calories, 27 grams of fat, 10 grams of saturated fat, 1,010 milligrams of sodium, 55 grams of carbohydrates, and 26 grams of protein.
Q: Is the Turkey Bravo sandwich gluten-free?
A: No, the Turkey Bravo sandwich is not gluten-free. The bread is made with wheat flour, which contains gluten.
Q: Is the Turkey Bravo sandwich vegetarian?
A: No, the Turkey Bravo sandwich is not vegetarian. The sandwich contains bacon, which is made from pork.
Q: Can I get the Turkey Bravo sandwich without bacon?
A: Yes, you can get the Turkey Bravo sandwich without bacon. Just ask your server to leave the bacon off when they make your sandwich.
Q: Is the Turkey Bravo sandwich a good choice for a healthy diet?
A: The Turkey Bravo sandwich is not a very healthy choice. It is high in calories, fat, and sodium. However, it does contain some protein and fiber. If you are looking for a healthier option, you may want to choose a different sandwich.
Panera Bread’s Turkey Bravo is a delicious and satisfying sandwich that is perfect for a quick and healthy lunch or dinner. The combination of roasted turkey, avocado, bacon, and Swiss cheese is both flavorful and nutritious, and the sourdough bread is a perfect complement to the other ingredients. Whether you’re looking for a hearty meal or a light snack, the Turkey Bravo is sure to please.
Here are some key takeaways from this article:
* The Turkey Bravo is a popular sandwich at Panera Bread.
* It is made with roasted turkey, avocado, bacon, and Swiss cheese on sourdough bread.
* The sandwich is both flavorful and nutritious.
* It is a perfect choice for a quick and healthy lunch or dinner.
Hello, fellow turkey enthusiasts! I'm Mike Thompson, a proud resident of the picturesque state of Missouri, renowned for its thriving turkey population and favorable hunting conditions. For over a decade, I've roamed the woods, valleys, and peaks of our beautiful state, learning every nook, cranny, and secret that turkey hunting has to offer. My track record? Well, let's just say I've bagged more turkeys than there are days in November, and each hunt has added a story to my ever-growing book of experiences.
However, as much as I love the thrill of the hunt, what truly fuels my passion is the joy of sharing my knowledge with others. That's why I created this platform. This site is not just a testament to my journey but a beacon for all those who are looking to embark on their own turkey hunting adventures. Whether you're a beginner eager to get started or a seasoned pro seeking advanced tips, you'll find a wealth of information here.
From understanding turkey behavior, tracking techniques, and the best equipment to use, to the do's and don'ts of turkey hunting, this site is a comprehensive guide to all things turkey. So, strap on your boots, pick up your gear, and let's embark on a journey together into the world of turkey hunting. Welcome to my site, and happy hunting!
- October 26, 2023Turkey CookingShould You Truss Your Turkey? The Pros and Cons
- October 26, 2023Turkey RecipeTrader Joe’s Turkey Bolognese: 5 Delicious Recipes to Try
- October 26, 2023Turkey RecipeJennie O Oven Ready Boneless Turkey Breast: The Perfect Holiday Protein
- October 26, 2023Turkey For ThanksgivingDry Brined Turkey Breast: The Ultimate Thanksgiving Turkey